Saturday, August 1, 2009

U.S. Department Of Education Identity Theft Document Falsification

Higher Education Assistance Foundation Identity Theft Document Falsification . The Following Is Proof That My Identity Was Stolen And Aided by H.E.A.F Higher Education Assistance Foundation First Of All I never Spoke With mentioned Personnel And Never Lived Outside New York until 1989 to kansas. A Financial Aid Worker Signed My Signature I Never Signed To Issue The Loan or That I received The Loan Click to Enlarge Documents False Birthday Added False Social security Number Added And False Address Forged Signature

















U.S. Department Of Education Fraud U.S. Department Of Education Fraud
United States of America, Plaintiff, v. Arthur Grundhoefer, Leonard Hausman, et al., Defendants,richard E. O'connell, As Trustee in Bankruptcy for Hausman computer Associates Hausman Computer Associates School of Computer Programming 500 8th Avenue New York, NY 10018 Loan Lender Bank Of Horton 108 East 8Th Street Horton Kansas 66439 #913 486-2113 Code 804346 date 12-8-86 From 1984 through 1987 the Hausman School received $25 million in federal grant money and guaranteed student loans,
U.S. Department Of Education Want's Money For Their Support Of Hausman National Crime Syndicate Identity Theft. The Following Is Proof That My Identity Was Stolen And Aided by H.E.A.F First Of All I never Spoke With mentioned Personnel And Never Lived Outside New York until 1989 to kansas or Write Them A letter. A Financial Aid Worker Signed My Signature I Never Signed To Issue The Loan or That I received The Loan. These Are False Documents Produced By Higher Education Assistance Foundation The U.S. Board Of Education.More Information False Birthday Added Social security Number Could not Match Birthday And False Address I Did Not Write The Letter Forged Signature Higher Education Assistance Foundation Document Falsification

No comments:

Post a Comment